Our client has worked on major projects using their civil and groundworks experience to make sure their projects finished on time and on budget.
We are looking for 4 shuttering carpenters to help on their site in Nottingham, You will need to have gained experience in the construction industry and carry a CSCS card. Being able to drive would be preferable and you will need to carry your own tools.
- CSCS Blue Card needed (preferred)
- Must have 5 points PPE and tools
- 8 Hours paid minimum per day.
- 6 weeks work for the right candidate.
- Experience with shuttering carpentry
In addition to the above, our client will prefer applicants with the following characteristics
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to work in and as part of a team on a fast-moving assignment
- Take pride in their work
For more information please apply by email, including your CV and/or relevant certificates and qualifications, or call the team at Trillium on 01223 657 070.