Our client was formed in 2006 by the three Directors who between them have a combined experience of over 90 years within the Construction Industry. This experience has enabled the Company to thrive within the Construction Industry, acquiring multiple valued clients across the country.
They are looking for 2 General Labourers to join them on site in Cambridge CB3 as soon as possible. You will need experience as a General Labourer gained in the building and construction industry with a CSCS card. The ideal candidate would live in Cambridge or be able to reliably commute into site every day.
- Successful applicants will be working as a general labouring work (distributing materials and cleaning on site, stipping out)
- Labouring experience gained on construction sites will be preferred
- Must have CSCS Card
- Start of a 1.6m project
- Minimum 8 Hours Paid per day
- The job will suit labourers in and around Cambridge
In addition to the above, our client will prefer applicants with the following characteristics
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to work in and as part of a team on a fast-moving assignment
- Take pride in their work
For more information please apply by email, including your CV and/or relevant certificates and qualifications, or call the team at Trillium on 01223 657 070.