A PROFESSIONAL COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
At Trillium it really matters to us that we do what we do, really well, every time. Our procedures and policies have been developed in order to guarantee the level of service we promise to both clients and candidates.
If there is anything that you would like to know about the way we do business, please just ask! We aim to be transparent and dependable in everything we do.
Permanent recruitment process
Every candidate is pre-screened by our consultants using the following process:
- A trained Consultant will assess the overall quality of the candidate, questioning in depth their employment history in order to accurately determine the personal and career motivators of the candidate.
- A CV is produced for each candidate.
- References are requested and provided, where possible from previous employers.
- Every candidate is fully briefed on the role to ensure that there is a detailed understanding of the role, the company, career progression, and support for professional development.
- It is our aim to provide a client with 2-3 quality CV’s for each position.
Temporary Workers and Contractors
The process for the supply of Contract workers is similar to our permanent recruitment process, whereby we ensure total suitability and understanding of the role. We endeavor to obtain a reference from a client when a contractor completes an assignment to ensure that the referencing process is constantly refreshed for each candidate.
We also qualify that the worker is suitably trained in the role, holds the relevant qualifications and tickets as well as their eligibility to work within the UK.
Health and Safety is priority within the Construction Industry especially in the provision of Temporary Workers and Contractors to sites. We have introduced a number of initiatives including verbal site risk assessments with the client prior to commencement of the candidate and ongoing active and practical support of the CSCS initiative. All candidates provided within construction sites hold a valid basic CSCS card.
Pre-screening and pre-selecting candidates to ensure accurate matching
Trillium Associates prides itself on its high quality recruitment process, which ensures that we provide the best candidates for every client’s specific requirements. We take time to pre-screen and pre-select candidates before submitting their details to you, ensuring accurate matching from both a client and candidate perspective.